Hey lovely readers!
Today I’ve decided to do the Would You Rather Book Tag. Just because 😉
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
A few years ago I definitely would have said series, but I now love a good romance stand-alone ❤
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Probably a character that is female. It is easier for me to connect with a girl, because I am a girl. (Obviously *In my Snape voice* But I do enjoy reading books when the main character is a male absolutely! Hello Harry Potter and Eragon!
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
I have to go with an actual bookstore. Nothing beats it. Hey, one day I want to go to the new Amazon bookstore. ‘Cause you know two birds, one stone 😉
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
TV shows hands down! You can expand on things so much more in a TV show. Though I hate having to wait for new episodes haha
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
5 books per week, duh! I mean I do that now. Soooo I’m just sayin….
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Oh that’s easy. I don’t really believe I should ever be paid to review books, unless you want to pay me with books. Like I don’t get why people get paid to review movies. And since I’m writing a book, I’d have to say author!
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
Aaaah come on that’s so mean. But I’m going to have to say read the same 20 books over and over. Because well I’m a comfort reader. When I’m sad I pick up an old favorite ❤
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Well since I’m already a librarian I feel my choice is obvious haha Plus, managing a business? Umm no thanks.
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favorite genre, since my favorite author falls into it 😉 Is that cheating?
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
This is mean *starts sobbing* Ummm I feel like I have to say physical books, because of my chosen profession. So yeah that. (Though I love my e-books.
As always I tag everyone! Because I’m way too lazy to actually tag people haha do not judge me.
Thanks for reading guys! Talk to you soon! ❤ Adrianna