Hey lovely readers!
Today’s post is a tag! Updated version. 😊
1. A whole new world – Pick a book that made you see the world differently.
Definitely Crank by Ellen Hopkins. It was so raw and real and the fact that it’s based on the life of her daughter makes it that much more powerful. It made me see how fragile life is.
2. Cruella De Vil – Pick your favorite villain.
Rhysand duh! But only in ACOTAR 😉
3. I won’t say I’m in love – Pick a book you didn’t want to admit you loved.
Fallen by Lauren Kate. I really didn’t want to like this book or series because of the whole God’s fallen angels thing. But I loved it!
4. Gaston – Pick a character that you couldn’t stand.
Mara from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. She annoyed me, the book annoyed me, just nope.
5. Part of your world – Pick a book set in a universe you wish you could live in.
Umm Harry Potter duh! We all want to go to Hogwarts am I right? 🙂
6. A dream is a wish your heart makes – describe what the book of your dreams would be like.
My favorite Reylo fan fiction story in full book form would be amazing! Find the story here if you’re interested!
7. Someday my prince will come – What book character would you marry if you could?
Oh my gosh! If you follow me on Twitter you should know the answer to this. Adrian Ivashkov from Bloodlines. He is my one true book love. He reminds me so much of my hubs ❤
8. I see the light – Pick a book that changed your life.
Without a doubt Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. It sparked my love of reading and set me on the path to becoming a librarian. But it also saved my life in so many ways.
9. When you wish upon a star – Pick a book you wish you could reread for the first time.
The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker. It’s a beautiful story ❤
10. I just can’t wait to be king – Pick a book with some kind of monarchy in it.
The Selection by Kiera Cass, total guilty pleasure 🙂
11. Colors of the wind – Pick a book with a beautiful colorful cover.
City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert!
Thanks for reading guys! Talk to you soon! ❤ Adrianna
P.S. I don’t own any of these videos or their content!