Hey lovely readers!
I always associate Harry Potter with Halloween, so it seemed appropriate. I’ve also, shockingly, never done a Harry Potter tag on my blog and I’ve heard this is an oldie but goodie!
1) Favorite book?
Hmmmm. I have to go with Half Blood Prince, because that one to me is when they really turn a corner with their relationships. I loved the maturity of it and honestly I loved Harry and Ginny’s relationship. ❤
2) Least favorite book?
Prisoner of Azkaban. Aside from introducing Sirius it always kind of bored me.
3) Favorite movie?
Deathly Hallows – part 1. I love the scene where Hermione is telling the story of the three brothers. It’s beautifully done and narrated. I’m entranced by it every time I see it and it’s my favorite part of all of the movies.
4) Least favorite movie?
Prisoner of Azkaban, because it’s just way too freaking long.
5) Favorite quote?
I assume this means from the books? But I’m going to do one from the books and one from the movies, because I’m extra!
Favorite book quote: Ginny – “I knew you wouldn’t be happy unless you were hunting Voldemort. Maybe that’s why I like you so much.” She understood why Harry had to go and she never stood in his way. She supported him and waited for him to come back.
Favorite movie quote: Dumbledore – “”While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one.”
6) Favorite Weasley?
Ginny, always and forever Ginny. She’s stronger than everyone realizes, always underestimated, and never gives up.
7) Favorite female character?
Still Ginny, because (see above) and a million more reasons I don’t have time to list. More on Ginny here.
8) Favorite villain.
Definitely has to be Bellatrix, she gave me an outlet for all my anger. She was just so easy to hate.
9) Favorite male character?
Neville, hands down. He will always be my sweet baby angel. (byeeeeeee)
10) Favorite professor?
McGonagall, because she’s bad-ass. And she’s always had Harry’s back.
11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
If Snape allowed it, by some miracle, haha I would totally wash his hair. It looks like it could use it. 😉
12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) an angry Molly?
Molly, because she hopefully wouldn’t be trying to kill me!
13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
Hogwarts Express. I’ve always loved travelling by train!
14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Oh sweet baby jesus I could not look at Umbridge naked. Kiss Voldemort please.
15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
Hippogriff. I would absolutely fall off of a broom.
16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Ginny, they really down played her character in the later movies. I feel like she really played such a bigger and important role in the books.
17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
Heck no. I loved the movies so much, but nothing compares to the books.
18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
I liked how Richard Harris looked, but I thought Gambon portrayed him better.
19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
The scene where Mr. Weasley visits the Dursley home in book four. He calls them out on their treatment of Harry and I love that.
20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
Prisoner of Azkaban. Let’s cut it down a bit yes?
21 Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
Ravenclaw, because I highly value wisdom and knowledge.
22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
Hufflepuff, which once it happened did not surprise me. I’m an extremely loyal person and I strive to always be kind. I still highly value knowledge, but kindness is definitely higher on my list.
23) Which class would be your favorite?
History of Magic
24) Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
I have to go with Lumos. I hate the dark.
25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Hermione, because we have so much in common haha
26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
Always the cloak! How handy that would be!
27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
I wish Draco had ended up with Hermione. #dramione forever and ever. Honestly Darco deserved better and Ron will never be good enough for Hermione. I’m not even sorry.
28) Favorite Marauder?
Sirius, he had a heart of gold. ❤
29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Mean mean mean question. I have to say Dobby. That sweet little elf had so much left to give.
30) Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows all the way! I wouldn’t keep all of them, but it’d be so cool to see them for real.
Thanks for reading guys! Talk to you soon! ❤ Adrianna
*Images are my own